Saturday, July 7, 2007

utinsels & misc

We'll need grilling tools (BBQ set, veggie baskets), cutlery, serving utensils, dishes all on hand. I'm not sure what I've got right now. Also, we're not sure what to do about silverware. Goodwill? Condiments can come from Costco as well.

I want to grab the yard waste bin from the abbey for the day, so that we can easily dispose of the paper items in the recycling container.

Communion paraphernalia will be handled by Dana, she just agreed to it (7.19.07)

I got one veggie grill basket from Target (7.21.07).

With the truck used for gathering chairs from the abbey, we'll pick up the yard waste bin at my apt and bring it to the reception site. We'll be using paper plates and such, and all the waste can be recycled.

1 comment:

Joc said...

I bought a bunch of birch serving bowls and bamboo serving utensils, but I haven't done anything about condiment holders. I found some grill baskets and just need to pick them up.